The Lagazuoi and 5 Torri area is provided with many places to eat and sleep, all of them "special" by way of their position and history, but all united by a great sense of hospitality.
We’d like to introduce them to you:
-In the sight of Mount Civetta (Giau Pass): Fedare Refuge.
- Along the Dolomites Way (Falzarego Pass): Hotel Villa Argentina, Col Gallina Refuge and Hotel Resaturanta La Baita.
- At the foot of the 5 Torri: Bar Restaurant Bai de Dones, Cinque Torri Refuge and Scoiattoli Refuge.
- The terraces over the Dolomites: Lagazuoi Refuge, Nuvolau Refuge and Averau Refuge
- To the side of Lake Federa: Croda da Lago G. Palmieri refuge.
- -In the sight of Mount Tofana: Refuge Angelo Dibona.
Sport, History and Gastronomy
Reenactor in historical uniform Regiment illustrates events from the Great War
Opening Time: lifts, refuges and hotel